Tulonge

CAESAR KIHORO's Discussions (26)

Discussions Started (26) Replies Latest Activity

GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY BEFORE IT EXPANDS TO THE HORIZONS

FINALLY THE REGISTRATION OF VEMMA COMPANY USA BASED HAS QUALIFIED. ITS TIME TO POSITIUON YOURSELF IN THIS PRELAUCH. FOR MORE INFORMATION CO…

Started by CAESAR KIHORO in JAMII

0 May 3, 2013

OPPORTUNITY IS NOW

FINALLY THE REGISTRATION OF VEMMA COMPANY USA BASED HAS QUALIFIED. ITS TIME TO POSITIUON YOURSELF IN THIS PRELAUCH. FOR MORE INFORMATION CO…

0 May 3, 2013

DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS OWNER MINDSET?

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE WITH A REWARDING CAREER WITH OR WITHOUT A DEGREE? http://selfbossing.blogspot.com/2013/01/put-little-fizz-in-y

0 Jan 10, 2013

HIDDEN WEALTH

GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! YOU MIGHT GET MORE THAN YOU WANT!!!BE A GREAT HUSBAND, WIFE BUT NOT A SMALL ONE. BE A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT WOMAN, BE…

0 Dec 17, 2012

dshryg

Hi ! Thank you very much for accepting my friend request! We hope to know each other more as time passes, much greetings.I'm helping a well…

Started by CAESAR KIHORO in UCHUMI

0 Dec 11, 2012

SELF AWARENESS

Most people want to live their full potential and become the best possible version of themselves possible. My experience has shown me that…

0 Dec 10, 2012

IT PAYS

IT PAYS TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL IN YOUR "SENIOR  YEARS"     YOUR SENIOR YEARS PRESENT YOU WITH A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY- AND AN EXCITING CHALLEN…

0 Dec 6, 2012

SECRETS TO SUCCESS

-How you think is everything. Always be positive. Think success not failure. Beware of dream killers. -Decide upon your dreams and goals. W…

0 Nov 29, 2012

BENEFITS OF LOSING WEIGHT

There is a great benefit acquired from losing weight. Though losing weight is not easy, the long term effects brought by it would probably…

0 Nov 27, 2012

INTRODUCTION

Hi ! Thank you very much for accepting my friend request! We hope to know each other more as time passes, much greetings.I'm helping a well…

0 Nov 23, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tulonge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/* \uascript type="text/javascript">\udinsert below header image\udif (typeof(x$) != 'undefined') {\ud var postHeaderImageAd = '\uadiv id="postHeaderImageAd ">\ua\ua/div>';\ud x$("#xg_masthead").after(postHeaderImageAd);\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud insert below header image \udif (typeof(x$) != 'undefined') {\ud var postHeaderImageAd = '\uadiv id="postHeaderImageAd ">\ua\ua/div>';\ud x$("#xg_masthead").after(postHeaderImageAd);\ud}\ud /*