- Adult cardiology – 4 positions
- Paediatric Cardiology – 2 positions
- Cardiothoracic&Vascular Surgery – 2 positions
- Cardiac Anaethesiology – 2 positions
- Other clinical areas – 15 positions
Reports to: Head of Firm
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform Medical duties in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatrics, Preventive Medicine and Emergencies.
- To perform daily ward rounds with specialists on call and prepare patients case notes.
- To perform all investigations for patients.
- To attend general outpatient clinics.
- To prepare all patients for any surgery/procedure.
- To carry out post -operative follow ups.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Doctor of Medicine Degree from any recognized University/institution
- Must have successful completed one year Internship programme and registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika.
- Must have maximum of three years work experience in a District or Regional Hospitals.
- Must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB/ MODE OF APPLICATION
All application letters should be sent by post using the address below and letters delivered by hand shall not be considered.
Applications accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of certificates,testimonials and names of three referees should be addressed to the Executive Director so as to reach her before 29th November 2013.
Muhimbili National Hospital,
P.O BOX 65000,
Dar es Salaam.
NB: This advertisement can also be accessed through the Hospital